Thursday, May 23, 2013

Review: Nothing but Trouble, by Trish Jensen

When Laura Tanner's psychic best friend predicts that Laura will meet a prince and fall in love, she took it with a grain of salt. After all, her friend was never right. But then rich, sexy, and sweet Brandon Prince (Prince!) walks into her bar, willing to do anything it takes to get Laura to go out with him, and Laura realizes she's in nothing but trouble.

I gotta say, Brandon had me from the first words out of his mouth. The antics in this book were just clever and entertaining. Not without its sweet moments, I rooted for both Laura and Brandon all the way. I love a heroine that the hero has to soften. Perfect. The setting was great, from the bar to the yacht, and the secondary characters were awesome. Seriously, reading one's future in juice pulp. Hilarious! My only quirk was I felt the romance was rushed. They unrealistically fell without a lot of back up. In saying that, I was undeterred in reading. Recommended.

No comments: