Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kelly Writes Nonfiction???


Ah yes, that's right. You've all heard me talking about a nonfiction memoir I was contracted to write back in August. The publishing contract is signed and I can discuss it now. Title: YOU NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER THE TRUTH. About: Nick Gugliatto's experience falling in love, planning the prison escape, and life on the run with convicted murderer, Lawrencia "Bambi" Bembenek. No release date yet, or book cover, but there is a Page on Facebook about it. Would love for you to pop over and "Like" it. Please "Share" too. More details as it comes about.
You Never Have to Remember the Truth: The Nick Gugliatto Story

Promote Your Page Too

5 comments:

Unknown said...

come check it out! xo

MG Higgins said...

What an exciting project! You're going to have a blast writing it.

Carlus Wilmot said...

This is one interesting book topic that I am familiar with. Glad you took part in writing this book

Unknown said...

Thanks, guys. And it is finally finished and currently in the art dept of publishing house. So happy to be done with it, lol. I'll stick with my imaginery friends from now on.
XO

Connie Arnold said...

Congratulations, Kelly!